Your J'adore Adorn Headset Warranty
Your J’adore Adorn headsets are covered by a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase. They purchased products must brand new, unused products by the first end user and be purchased from an approved retailer. You must retain your sales receipt as proof of purchase, which must state the date of purchase and the name of the product. Unless you submit proof of purchase, which will be verified by J’adore Adorn, you will be obliged to pay for any repairs that are carried out.
If, within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective (at the date of original purchase) due to improper materials or workmanship, J’adore Adorn or their service partners will, without charge for labour or parts, repair or (at the discretion of J’adore Adorn) replace the product or its defective parts.
J’adore Adorn Ltd or their service partners may replace defective products or parts with new or refurbished products or parts. All products and parts replaced become the property of J’adore Adorn or their service partners.
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
• rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter service life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
• faults resulting from improper use (e.g. Exposure to liquids, not storing headset in the protective pouch provided, wrapping the cord around the pendant, incorrect operating voltage). Proper use for the purposes of this warranty is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the safety information and instructions for use booklet and online.
• faults due to wear and tear
• any accessories supplied with the product
• minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose
• any modification of J’adore Adorn products effected by you or a third party, unless J’adore Adorn has given its prior written consent to the nature and extent of the modification
• faults due to force majeure
• faults of which the purchaser was already aware at the time of purchase
All warranty claims become void if the product is tampered with by unauthorised persons or repair shops. Further, this warranty is voided by removal or alteration of identification labels, serial numbers or safety labels on the product or its parts. Warranty claims can be enforced in any country throughout the world in which the statutory rights of the country concerned are not in conflict with our warranty regulations. No other warranty claims or claims over and above the rights stated in these terms and conditions will be accepted.
Consumers may be entitled to statutory rights in their own countries which are not restricted by these warranty terms and conditions, as the warranty is governed by the laws of the country in which the J’adore Adorn product was purchased by the consumer. The provisions of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods do not apply to this service.
If you wish to file a claim under the warranty, please visit our website at www.jadoreadorn.com/returns and follow the instructions provided. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Approved retailers are J'adoreAdorn.com, Selfridges, London and Harrods, London.