Thank you so much for shopping with us, we truly appreciate your business. We are dedicated to creating a positive shopping experience for every customer. Should you have any questions, please contact us so that we can advise you.
- We’re confident you’ll love the quality of our handmade items but in the unlikely event that you wish to return your purchase to us, we will refund your money. Please note that personalised and made to order items that cannot be resold and therefore we are unable to offer refunds on these items. This is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations.
- If, for whatever reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the unused item to us in its original condition and packaging with any enclosed documentation and contents within seven days of receipt.
- Before you return an item, please complete the form below to tell us that you are returning an item and the reason for your return. We will then provide you with the return address details and a returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Please note that due to varying processing times between payment providers, refunds can sometimes take up to ten working days to show on your account.
- Alternatively, if you prefer, we will exchange the item for you.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are returned within seven days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their transit. We advise that for your own protection, you send the parcel using a traceable delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. We can not refund items that are broken or lost during transit.
- You will need to pay for the cost of returning an item to us.
- Delivery charges are only refundable if the goods are faulty and you are being refunded accordingly.
- If you receive goods in error please inform us within 48 hours, otherwise the error may not be rectified.
All items listed on our website are handmade and therefore, they are all unique. Whilst every effort is made to display photographs that represent the products accurately, slight variations may occur. Variations can include but are not limited to:
- Slight colour variations
- Slight crystal placement variation
Returns cannot be accepted on grounds of this slight variation.
We use high quality images that aim to best represent our products. However, differences in computer screens and resolution may impact this and personal interpretation of colour and texture may vary.
If you need to return an item to us, please complete this form so that we can locate your order details and prepare to receive the item from you. We will then provide you with the return address details and a returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
If you need to return more than one item, please list each item, separated by commas.