Our beautifully handmade products are of the highest quality. We set each crystal individually by hand, which results in a stunning finish that can take up to two weeks to create.
- We make every effort to dispatch your product on time but please understand that our pieces are handmade.
- If an item is in stock, delivery to addresses in the UK can take between two and five days from dispatch but don’t worry, we'll keep you informed every step of the way.
- If we don’t have your item in stock, you can email us and we will create the piece for you. This can take around three weeks plus delivery time.
European and worldwide deliveries
- We welcome and appreciate orders from outside the UK and we make every effort to dispatch your product on time but please understand that our pieces are handmade.
- Delivery times to countries outside of the UK can vary depending on your location and can take up to four weeks from dispatch but don’t worry, we'll keep you informed every step of the way.
- Please also note that international customers may incur additional import duties and customs charges levied by local customs against orders despatched to addresses outside the U.K. We are not able to cover these charges in the purchase or delivery price and so you must be prepared to cover these costs separately.
- Before we can dispatch your order, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We always do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
- Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Occasionally, this may take longer than 24 hours, especially during sale periods, when it may take up to 48 hours for orders to be dispatched
Dispatching and delivery confirmation
- We will send you a confirmation email to let you know that your order is on its way to you as soon as the products are dispatched from our warehouse.
- Our insurance covers products from when they are dispatched until they reach you at the delivery address and are signed for by you or your representative. After this point, the product is safely in your hands and our insurance finishes; the responsibility for your purchase passes across to you.
- Please allow a day or two for any transit delays - your order will be on its way.
- If you or your representative are not there to sign for your purchase, the carrier should leave a notification so that you can get in touch with them to rearrange delivery at a time that’s more convenient for you. As with all postal deliveries, please be aware that calling cards are not always left with attempted deliveries and your parcel may have been taken to your local depot for collection. If, after checking this, your order has not been located please contact us immediately so that we can try and help you.
- When the courier arrives with your purchase, you (or your representative) will be required to verify two things:
- That the number of items being delivered corresponds to the number of items specified on the delivery note.
- That the packaging and all seals are intact and undamaged. They should not be wet or altered in any manner. Please ensure that any issues or damages that you find to the packaging and/or the product, or discrepancies in the number of items or documentation are noted in writing on the Courier’s delivery note. Once the Courier’s document has been signed without any objections from you or your representative, you won’t be able to make any objection to the exterior characteristics of the consigned parcel.
- For your peace of mind, where possible, we use Royal Mail Recorded/Special delivery or an air carrier, for example, UPS, to deliver your order to you.
Non Delivered Goods
- Please note that we cannot be held responsible for problems caused by inaccurate delivery information supplied to us or for any delay in delivery of the goods.
- Any items returned to us due to an incorrect address from you, which requires the item to be posted again, will be charged postage at your expense or refunded minus the postage cost.
- If your order has not been delivered, we may ask you to wait 15 working days before we re-dispatch the goods.
- We may charge for re-delivery if the package was not collected or if a re-delivery was not arranged by you on receipt of a card from the courier or Royal Mail.
Crystal Replacement Service
All of our luxury products are handmade, with each crystal being set individually by hand. We always aim to produce the finest products but in the unlikely event that a crystal becomes loose or falls off, please contact us and we will either send you replacement crystals so that you can fix the item yourself or you may return your case or headset to us for us to fix for you:
- Sending replacement crystals to you*
- This method means you won’t be parted from your J’adore Adorn item or have to pay to post it to us or for us to then resend your item.
- With our detailed instructions on how to secure the crystals, you will be able to fix the issue relatively quickly.
- Replacement crystals can be with you within a week, depending on your location.
- Please note that by choosing this service option, you are responsible for the renovation of your product and it is your choice to carry out this work yourself. We offer this service as a quick solution and because we understand that it’s frustrating to have to send items back but we are not liable for any issues that arise from you carrying out work on your item yourself.
- Returning your item to us*
- In this instance, you don’t need to worry about fixing your J’adore Adorn item yourself, we will do the renovation for you, all you need to do is post your headset or case to us.
- Please bear in mind that you will need to pay the postage for returning the product to us as well as the postage for us to resend it to you once the renovation is completed.
- As with any returned item, we recommend that you use a signed-for courier service that has tracking ability and ensure that the product is securely wrapped and secured in the packaging.
*We will replace or send a maximum of 1% of Swarovski Elements Crystals for a first time free replacement only. For example, if the product contains a 1,000 crystals, you will be entitled to a replacement of a maximum of 10 Swarovski Elements Crystals.
*Please note that this service will not apply if the damage is caused by improper treatment, abuse, alteration, negligence, misuse or accident. You will need to provide the order confirmation details to take advantage of this service.